Chocolate Chip Almond Flour waffles are my Favorite Keto approved breakfast!
Ready in just under 10 minutes, It is both quick and kid approved.
Paired with Bacon and Eggs or Smothered in sugar free maple syrup, these chocolate chip almond flour waffles are the perfect option for brunch.
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free sweetener
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Whipped topping-optional
- Mix eggs, almond flour and almond milk in mixing bowl.
- Add Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, and sweetener, mix thoroughly
- Fold in Chocolate chips gently
- Add 1/2 cup of waffle mix to heated and greased waffle maker
- Cook for 3 minutes or until waffle maker promotes completion and enjoy.