One of the best parts of changing my lifestyle was finding out that I could still have dessert. Keto Chocolate Chip waffles are so easy to make with ingredients easily found in the pantry. These can be eaten at any time in the day.
Keto Chocolate Chip waffles are my Favorite Keto guilt free breakfast. Pair these with nuts or berries for a late night snack that won’t put you over your Macros for the day. If you’re feeling fancy, melt chocolate in a double boiler. Drizzle the sugar free melted chocolate over the waffles.
Ready in just under 10 minutes. It is both quick and kid approved. The trick to these are ensuring that the waffle maker is greased. I am a huge fan of avocado oil in a spray bottle, but any low carb, non-inflammatory oil will do.
Paired with Bacon and Eggs or Smothered in sugar free maple syrup, these chocolate chip almond flour waffles are the perfect option for brunch.
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free sweetener
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips
- Whipped topping-optional
- Mix eggs, almond flour and almond milk in mixing bowl.
- Add Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, and sweetener, mix thoroughly
- Fold in Chocolate chips gently
- Add 1/2 cup of waffle mix to heated and greased waffle maker
- Cook for 3 minutes or until waffle maker promotes completion and enjoy.