Keto Low Carb Lasagna
Write a review
- 2 Zucchini
- 1/2 pound ground Beef
- Ricotta Cheese
- 1-2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Low Carb Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch Paprika
- 1 pinch Cumin
- Slice Zucchini Long ways into thin slices.
- Set Zucchini aside.
- Place Ground Beef in lightly oiled frying pan.
- Add dry ingredients and cook beef for 10-15 minutes or until cooked throughly.
- Drain the oil from the beef and set aside.
- Grill the zucchini pieces for 2 minutes on each side.
- The zucchini will not be fork tender, and it's ok.
- Layer the Zucchini at the bottom of an 8 inch pan.
- Add thin layer of cooked beef, and 3 teaspoons of low carb tomato sauce.
- Add a thin layer or ricotta cheese.
- Add a thin layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue to build your lasagna until you have run out of layers.
- Then add a light layer of low carb tomato sauce and top with cheese.
- Place in over at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cheese at edges begin to brown.
Tianna Trinidad https://loveservedwarm.com/