Family-Approved Sugar-Free Chia Seed Pudding for Woman with PCOS
This Family approved Sugar-Free Chia Seed Pudding promises to be a family and crowd-pleaser.
Is chia seeds good for PCOS?
Do Chia Seeds Affect Hormones?
Is there any Side Effect of Chia Seeds?
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds?
This antioxidant-packed recipe is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. This delicious pudding has many health benefits.
Low Carb, Keto Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients in an airtight container
- Ensure to mix all ingredients thoroughly
- Let sit for at least 4 hours, best if left overnight.
- Serve with Love and enjoy!
The information on this website is for information purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from your doctor or healthcare professional.