Keto Chocolate Chip waffles are my Favorite Keto guilt-free breakfast. Pair these with nuts or berries for a late-night snack that won’t put you over your Macros for the day.
Keto Chocolate Chip waffles as Dessert
If you’re feeling fancy, melt chocolate in a double boiler. Drizzle the sugar-free melted chocolate over the waffles or top with sugar-free whipped cream
Quick Low Carb, Keto Recipe
Ready in just under 10 minutes. It is both quick and kid-approved. The trick to these is ensuring that the waffle maker is greased. I am a huge fan of avocado oil in a spray bottle, but any low carb, non-inflammatory oil will do.
Paired with Bacon and Eggs or Smothered in sugar-free maple syrup, these chocolate chip almond flour waffles are the perfect option for brunch.
- Gather all ingredients
2. Add eggs and almond flour and mix
3. Add unsweetened vanilla almond milk and mix
4. Add pink Himalayan salt, liquid sweetener, baking powder, and mix.
5. Gently fold in Sugar-free chocolate chips
6. Spray waffle maker with avocado oil or your lubricant of choice and cook until waffle maker prompts its ready.
7. Top with whipped cream and enjoy
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 3 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Mil
- 1/8 tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/8 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar-Free sweetener Used Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Whipped topping optional
- Mix eggs, almond flour and almond milk in mixing bowl
- Add Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, and sweetener, mix thoroughly
- Fold in Chocolate chips gently
- Add 1/2 cup of waffle mix to heated and greased waffle maker
- Cook for 3 minutes or until waffle maker promotes completion and enjoy.