*This post contains affiliate links*
Low Carb Keto Fried Chicken paired with Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is one of my favorite low carb comfort meals.
- Gather chicken and spices. Debone chicken, and discard bones. Leave the skin attached.
2. Season the chicken. Gently rub the spices into the chicken.
3. Beats eggs for coating, place in a bowl, and set aside. Place almond flour in a bowl and set aside. Using a roller pin, crush Quest Low Carb chips, place in a bowl, and set aside.
4. Gather egg mixture, Quest low carb chip mixture, almond flour, and set aside.
5. Coat the chicken in egg mixture, then almond flour mixture. Place coated chicken back in the egg mixture and then in Quest low carb chip mixture. Put immediately into the frying pan.
6. Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is golden brown.
Enjoy your Low Carb, Keto Fried Chicken
Low Carb, Keto Fried Chicken
- 1/8 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Grey Poupon
- 1/8 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Roasted Garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Grapeseed oil
- 1 bag Chili Lime Low Carb Quest Chips
- 1 pound Chicken Thighs with Skin
- Gather all ingredients and chicken
- Season chicken with Paprika, Lawry’s Seasoned Salt, Granulated Onion Powder, Granulated Garlic Powder, Grey Poupon, Ground Cumin and Roasted Garlic and herb seasoning
- Debone chicken and season
- Gather almond flour in a bowl set aside
- Gather beaten eggs in a bowl and set aside
- Roll Quest chips and place in a bowl and set aside
- Coat chicken in egg mixture, and place in almond mixture
- Dip chicken back in egg mixture and place in crushed quest chips
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side until chicken is golden brown
- Serve with Love and enjoy 🙂