- Boil eggs until the desired likeness. I boil my eggs for 10-12 minutes
2. Mix dry ingredients and mayo into a small bowl and set to the side.
3. Once eggs are cooked until the desired likeness, chop up eggs.
4. Mix roughly chopped eggs, dry ingredients, and mayo.
5. Serve over lettuce or eat straight out of the bowl and enjoy 🙂
Keto Low Carb Egg Salad
- 2 whole Whole Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp Bacon bits optional
- 1/4 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- Pink Himalayan salt to desired taste until desired taste
- Cook 2 eggs in Air Fryer at 270 degrees for 15 minutes
- Peel the eggs and chop them into large pieces, being sure not to disrupt the yolk
- Combine the mustard and mayo with egg
- Mix all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with egg mixture.
- Serve with Love and enjoy