This Keto Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Scallops recipe is so good, it will instantly become a dinner favorite.
- Purchase a pound of large sea scallops. Gently rinse them and pat them dry with a paper towel. Place on a cutting board or other surface and set aside.
2. Take a pack of bacon, preferably uncured. Defrost the bacon and cut in half.
3. Take a strip of bacon and gently wrap the scallop in the bacon strip.
4. Wrap the Scallops in the bacon gently but tightly. This alleviates the need for toothpicks or anything else to hold the bacon and scallops together. Place in the pan standing up.
5. Gently pack the bacon-wrapped scallops in a pan, all gently standing up.
6. Cook the bacon-wrapped scallops on medium-high heat. DO NOT turn frequently. The trick here is to allow the bacon-wrapped scallops to brown before turning.
7. Once cooked, pair with G. Huges Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce at only 2 carbs per serving, it makes for a great dipping sauce.
8. Pair with Low Carb Keto Cauliflower fried rice for a low carb keto dinner that is sure to please your family and instantly become a new favorite.
Low Carb Keto Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 1 pound Large Sea Scallops
- 1 pack Uncured Bacon
- Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- Gently Rinse Scallops and dry with a paper towel
- Defrost bacon and cut pack in a half
- tightly wrap scallops in bacon halves
- Pack frying pan with bacon-wrapped scallops standing upright
- Fry bacon-wrapped scallops on medium to high heat for 10 minutes each side
- Remove from the heat once the bacon is cooked to your liking and put to the side to cool
- Pair Bacon wrapped scallops with Sugar-Free BBQ sauce or Cauliflower Fried Rice for a delicious low carb keto dinner