Keto Berry Protein Smoothie
Write a review
- 1/4 Cup of mixed Fresh Berries
- 1 Scoop of Isopure Zero Carb Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Frozen Almond Milk- Unsweetened Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Freeze 1 cup of Almond milk into Ice cubes.
- Add 1 cup of frozen almond milk iced cubes inside blender. Add Protein powder, berries and Sweetener.
- Pulse gently until desired thickness is achieved.
- Garnish with whipped cream and Enjoy.
- Great Tip: Freeze Almond Milk in ice Cubes to reduce your smoothie getting watered down by the use of water Iced Cubes. Freeze your almond milk into iced cubes overnight for a thick tasty treat the next day.
Tianna Trinidad https://loveservedwarm.com/